The following is a list of professional associations, government agencies and educational resources that may be of interest to members.


Physics and Radiation Health

Government and Semi-Government Agencies


The following universities offer entry level courses in Nuclear Medicine as well as higher degree programs for practitioners. If you are interested in studying Nuclear Medicine note that RMIT and Newcastle Univerities offer undergraduate Bachelor degree courses.

Victorian Universities

Interstate Universities

Other Useful Links

Back to top